Having worked up close with Michael Johnston, I can assure you he has the pulse of ETF investing like few have.
- Paul Rubillo, Founder of Dividend.com and MutualFunds.com
Michael Johnston is one of the leading ETF experts in the world. His expertise has been cited by Barron’s, USA Today, BloombergView, and The Wall Street Journal, among many other publications.
Now Michael has picked his favorite 50 ETFs, detailed in a free special report. You can download the report instantly when you subscribe to the ETF Reference newsletter.
Here’s what you’ll get right now:
- The simple three step checklist to select winning ETFs for your portfolio.
- 50 top ETF picks that cover every major asset class.
- Expert analyst notes on each ETF that you won’t find anywhere else.
Would you like to see the 50 best ETFs in the world?
(Note: To activate your subscription, you will need to click the confirmation link that gets sent to your inbox.)
Here are the key details:
- The report is 13 pages long.
- The report is a PDF file that you’re free to download, print, or email to a friend.
- The report covers both actively-managed ETFs as well as passive (index) ETFs.
- The report contains ETFs in every asset class including U.S. Stocks (Large-, Mid- and Small-Cap), Sector Stocks, International Stocks (including Emerging Markets), Bonds (Core, Short- and Long-Term, and Niche Bonds), Alternatives, and Commodities (including Precious Metals).
- The report shows key information about each ETF, including expense ratio, fund sub-category, and five-year return, as well as analyst notes for each ETF (which are 100% exclusive to this report, and are not published anywhere else).
The report is both honest, and concise. Michael and the analyst team believe these are the best ETFs in the world, period!
Again, this special report is totally free. We’ll email you the download link when you subscribe to the ETF Reference newsletter. (Use the form above.)
Still wondering if you should download this free special report? Here are what some other ETF experts had to say about Michael Johnston and the ETF Reference analyst team:
Michael is one of the top independent analysts covering the ETF universe, providing a level of quality and depth of coverage not typically found elsewhere.
- Nate Geraci, President of The ETF Store
Insightful commentary. Sharp analysis. Must-have analytics. ETF Reference is one of my favorite new destinations for all things ETFs.
- Todd Shriber, ETF Editor at Benzinga